Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas On My Mind...

It's been tooooo long since I have posted, and that makes me sad!! Just makes me realize that I have to make time for the things I really want to do. I have a hard time doing that with 'life' happening. It doesn't seem to slow down, so I guess I can't, either!!

I have been working on finishing up an ornament swap, it's not due for another couple weeks, but i am done EARLY!!! Just finishing up a sweet hostess gift and these will be in the mail!
I have a few BIG projects coming up, I am very excited about them all! One, I can tell you is a Holiday Gift Show that I am organizing in my home in December. There will be me and 5 other local artists selling their wares at the open house. I can't wait to decorate, I want it to look like a store all decked out for the Holidays in here!!
These little angel ornaments are finding their way to my mom's house this weekend. Mom, I hope you like them! I will be making more, they are fun.
Well, I have to get to sleep, 7am comes too fast!
G'Night, Lisa

6 comments:

Little Miss Crafty said...

Oh all of these are so lovely, well done. Congrats on actually getting any work done at all with having children to look after too...

Sherri said...

Beautiful ornaments!

Maija said...

Oh LIsa! I am so in love with the tree ornie you made for Heather's swap! It's just beautiful and such a pretty delight!
Thank you so much!

Jeanne said...

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas Tree ornament you made for Speckled Egg's ornament swap. It's wonderful!
xo
jeanne

Sarah said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my soldered tree. What a special little ornament. I actually am not even hanging it on my tree. I tied a purty little ribbon on it and hung it in the window! Thank you so much! It was a fun swap and I'm glad now I have found your blog!
Sarah
Vintage Lily
www.vintagelily.typepad.com

Julie said...

Lisa~I love my little tree! It is so perfect and special.

Thank you so much!

Merry Chistmas and the Happiest of New Years!!

Hugs,
Fanny