Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New ETSY Items!!


Well, we have had some major changes around the home front & it's now time to start listing some things on ETSY again! I am trying very hard to get back into the creative mode, really I am. It's just not coming so easy. Now school is back in {one less child, three days a week}, I am well into my 2nd trimester {and feeling much better} and am ready to force some creative juices to flow whether they want to or not.
I made these stone pendants and am pretty pleased at how they turned out. They are beautiful natural stones I bought a few years back on one of my annual Yankee Peddler trips. Can't remember the vendor I bought them from. They are wrapped in copper foil and soldered in lead free solder. They range in size from the smallest being 1-1/4"x1-1/2" to the largest being 1-3/4"x3", so they are pretty good size! It's not a whole lot, but definitely a start, right?!?

Thanks for looking & I am off to add these to the shop :) Stop over & see HERE! Have a great Tuesday~

1 comment:

Createur Designs said...

Love these!!

I need one in every color :-)

Actually... I do need a brown one.