Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Welcome To My World...

I have been so creativly inspired by so many beautiful blogs out there, (I have been a lurker for quite some time) that I have finally decided to give it a go! My grandmother (Happy 91st Birthday, Grandma!) told me a long time ago "If you have something to say, say it!" so, here I am. Saying all I have to say. Doing all I have to do. I hope that somewhere along this blog that someone might be inspired by something I say, create or do... I'll leave you with my latest project!

Before... Brass chandelier that was in our home when we moved in.


After... A little paint, new cord, new socket covers, some crystals and a pretty paper & wood medallion!





1 comment:

Andrea Singarella said...

Hi Friend! Welcome to Blogland! So glad you are here!
xo Andrea