Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ahhh...Vacation...

Bronze Babes!! {well, not so much bronze...}


We got back from Virginia Beach on Sunday, we were visiting Scott's cousin Erin and her husband Wendell for the July 4th holiday. What a great vacation we had! The kids loved the beach and the pool!! Since I haven't made anything since I have gotten back, all I have are some vacation pictures to see!

Erin had a framed photo of the statue of Neptune, the Roman god of the sea in her home, and I fell in love with it. We went down to the boardwalk to see it, and I got some snapshots before the rain hit! This is such an amazing piece of art! It was so facinating to see, at 34 feet high!! You can get more info about it HERE. I can't wait to get some of these pictures printed out for my studio {it's going to be getting an overhaul soon!}. I just love that determined look on King Neptune's face...

All aboard!! He loved Erin & Wendell's boat! He wanted to help so badly so he was given the ever so important task of 'holding the rope'. He did a great job.
That's all for now. Seems I have to go deal with some identity theft issues... UGH.

No comments: