Monday, October 26, 2009
Since Everyone Else Is Doing It...
I thought I would give a try to the 'Family Rules' that seem to be floating all around blog land! I saw a post awhile back on The Pleated Poppy and thought it was a cute idea, and now it seems like everyone is making one, so I have given in to peer pressure! Since I have limited (if you can believe it) supplies for scrapbooking things, I did mine digitally (in PhotoShop). I decided that if I liked it enough, I would have it printed on 24"x30" canvas and hang it up. Turns out I like it pretty well!
If you can't read it, here is a list of what I deemed our Family Rules, but I will admit I stole most of them:
* Have Fun, Be Kind
* Always Tell The Truth
* Be Creative At All Times
* Husband- Hug Your Wife Daily
* Wife- Always Be On His Side
* Never Leave Angry
* Clean Up After Yourself
* Forgiveness Is Mandatory
* Encourage Your Brothers And Sisters (positive encouragement only, please)
* Keep Your Promises
* Share Everything Except Bad Ideas
* Sing Silly, Dance Crazy, Hug Often, Smile
* Keep Your Promises, Do Your Best (I know...already on there, I am fixing that before I print it)
* Use Your Manners, Practice Forgiveness
* Always Say I Love You
Hope you are having a great Monday!