Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trick-or-Treat Totes!


Man, it was like mass production over here this morning with these cute Trick-or-Treat Totes! 
I made 5 of them for Halloween.  They aren't super huge {I don't want them to hold TOO much candy!} they measure about 9" wide and 11" to the top of the bag with the handles being another 3". 
They are lined to be sure no candy falls out! 



I am selling them for $10.00 and that includes the personalized name.
E-mail me if you are interested at lisa@onestaraway.com 
I will ship orders for an additional $4.00



{Fabrics may vary due to supply at the
fabric store, but all will be equally as cute!}

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Adorable! :)

Bridal registry said...

Wow!! You creation are so adorable. You are such a very creative person. Great post!!