Friday, October 2, 2009

The Buttercup Bags!



I found this super easy sewing pattern online the other day & made these too cute purses for Zoey and her friend!  The purse would be a bit too small for all the crap I carry, but perfect for the girls to throw their stuff into and carry around! 





The directions are really simple and to make 2 purses it only took me a little over an hour {and I have never made a purse before}.  The best part is, the are lined and each one only uses one fat quarter, and the pattern is FREE!



This is the purse I made first to practice.  It was made with upholstry fabric, so it was a little more difficult to work with than the cotton, but still turned out cute!

Here's the link to her blog if you want to try your own!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Thanks! These are adorable.