Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Updated Etsy Shop

I have all the left over show things from the summer updated in my Etsy shop!  Click HERE for all the glass and felt animals and totes! Here are some doll beds, also for the Pittsburgh or Akron folk interested!  I also have a pink one but I am not crazy about the headboard so I am going to update that one before I sell it.  These are all from recycled end tables!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aqua painted bunk bed will fit two 18” doll or smaller.  It is complimented by, white, aqua, pinks and green hand quilted bedding, two mattress and coordinating pillows.  The bed measures: 15”Wide x 24”Long x 24”High.  The quilts measures:  18”x19”.  $100
 
 
 
 
Green painted bed will fit any 18” doll or smaller.  It is complimented by bright lime, white, aqua, pinks and purples hand quilted bedding, a mattress and a coordinating pillow.  The bed measures: 22”Wide x 27”Long x 23”High.  The quilt measures:  22”x22”.  $75
 
 
 
 
Blue painted bed will fit any 18” doll or smaller.  It is complimented by bright lime, white, aqua, pinks and purples hand quilted bedding, a mattress and a coordinating pillow.  The bed measures: 21”Wide x 26”Long x 20”High.  The quilt measures:  21”x21”. $75
 
Please email me if you are interested!

No comments: